Giving your dog a gentle bath is easier than you think. Let's explore a homemade unscented dog soap recipe that champions the purity of castile soap and the soothing touch of oatmeal for sensitive skin!
- 1 cup liquid castile soap
- 1 cup distilled water
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp uncooked oatmeal (ground finely, optional for sensitive skin)
- In a bowl, combine the liquid castile soap with distilled water.
- Mix in the white vinegar.
- If your dog has sensitive skin, add the finely ground oatmeal to the mixture and stir well.
- Transfer the soap mixture into a reusable dispenser.
Lather up your pup for a gentle, unscented cleanse and rinse thoroughly!
However, if crafting isn't in your schedule, Bathbury's Unscented Castile Dog Soap offers an easy, ready-made alternative. Give your pup the pure and gentle clean they deserve without mixing ingredients!